Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Kristi & Bryan 9.24.11

Kristi and I first met back in Januray when she booked Premier for her wedding day coverage.  I couldn't wait for her day to finally get here!  Kristi & Bryan were such a fun couple to work with!  I mean, not everyone actually has a bleeding armadillo Groom's cake!!  When she told me she wanted that for Bryan, I HAD to make it happen!  Thank you so much to Leona of Frosted Bliss for reincarnating 'Shelby's' bleeding armadillo grooms' cake - with grey icing! 
Finally their day arrived --- Kristi & Bryan were able to come together and celebrate with friends and loved ones of their very special union. 
A very special "Thank You" to Teresa Porter of My Friend Teresa Photography for the beautiful pictures.  You captured the day flawlessly! 
(c) 2011. Teresa Porter. My Friend Teresa Photography. www.myfriendteresa.com
How adorable are these flower girls?!! 
(c) 2011. Teresa Porter. My Friend Teresa Photography. www.myfriendteresa.com

(c) 2011. Teresa Porter. My Friend Teresa Photography. www.myfriendteresa.com

I absolutly LOVE the lights in this church! it looked like stars =)
(c) 2011. Teresa Porter. My Friend Teresa Photography. www.myfriendteresa.com
(c) 2011. Teresa Porter. My Friend Teresa Photography. www.myfriendteresa.com

  Kristi's dress was absolutely gorgeous!!
(c) 2011. Teresa Porter. My Friend Teresa Photography. www.myfriendteresa.com
(c) 2011. Teresa Porter. My Friend Teresa Photography. www.myfriendteresa.com

"(c) 2011. Teresa Porter. My Friend Teresa Photography. www.myfriendteresa.com
 Kristi and Bryan decided to do their Father/Daugher & Mother/Son dances together - very sweet!!
"(c) 2011. Teresa Porter. My Friend Teresa Photography. www.myfriendteresa.com

"(c) 2011. Teresa Porter. My Friend Teresa Photography. www.myfriendteresa.com

 Here it is, in all it's bleeding glory! 


(c) 2011. Teresa Porter. My Friend Teresa Photography. www.myfriendteresa.com
 One of my favorits!! 
(c) 2011. Teresa Porter. My Friend Teresa Photography. www.myfriendteresa.com

(c) 2011. Teresa Porter. My Friend Teresa Photography. www.myfriendteresa.com

Kristi & Bryan - your wedding was beautiful!  Many blessings to you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment